Working with existing HIT platforms requires cross disciplinary methods to deliver value iteratively and incrementally.
Traditional product development results in 60% core functionality missing upon launch - with an additional 60% post launch of fixing defects. How to change the odds?
Our approach uses cross disciplinary methods to ensure iterative and incremental delivery of value to stakeholders aligned with HIT standards.
I have an existing platform and need help innovating using modern HIT approaches.
- How innovate iteratively and incrementally
- How to adapt to end user needs and still align with HIT standards
- How to leverage HL7 FHIR for current product development
We help you address interoperability concerns early in product development in order to maximize value and minimize technical debt.
- Paper based healthcare protocol task analysis
- Digital product translation
- Reference Implementations
- Mobile-first Development
- API-first Development
- Continuous Delivery (CD) and Cloud DevOps
Mentoring and Quick Starts