U.S. HIT standards are complex. Frame a strategy before early commitment of resources.
Organizations often approach HIT standards compliance at a data exchange only level.
True interoperability is about empowering end users to interact effectively, efficiently and without loss of meaning while hiding HIT standards complexity.
I need help understanding and navigating the complex world of HIT standards.
- How to translate complex HIT standards into interoperability strategy and actionable projects
- What is HL7 FHIR? How is it relevant to how I approach product delivery?
- What are medical terminologies such as SNOMED CT, LOINC, ICD 9/10, RXNORM? Why are they relevant to HIT projects?
We help you define interoperability strategy and translate it into action.
- HIT standards monitoring and advisory
- HIT standards selection
- HIT vendor selection
- Structured authoring and reporting
- Terminology services and mapping tools
- HL7 FHIR integration